MinerGate is a multicurrency mining pool with the easiest mining software, reliable 24/7 support service and helpful community at your disposal. Start mining now from your PC
Confirmation bias in Trading and Investing. http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/strategies/strategies-tips.html PLEASE LIKE, SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE THIS VIDEO TO SUPPORT US.
Confirmation bias is normal but can be dangerous for traders and investors. Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias. This is when we seek to reinforce our belief in something as opposed to looking at it objectively. This can be dangerous. If you are already positive about a market or trade, when negative news comes out you will tend to dismiss it as being irrelevant. And when positive news you may use it to reinforce your position.
How Investors Suffer From Confirmation Bias
I’ve been guilty of this and you might be guilty of this too. You have a position on a stock and you see some news on google news or such about your stock. If its confirming your trade direction you will nod your head and say ‘yes that makes sense, that’s one of the reasons i’m in this stock’. But if its negative news you will try to find reasons why that news is false or not relevant to your position. Being objective gives you far more flexibility.
SELF-SERVING BIAS – IS IT SKILL OR LUCK? 🤞
Avoiding Hindsight Bias When Trading! 😯
5 Common Biases That Impact Trading Decisions 😦😯
Hardwired for Failure? Psychology Biases That Plague A Trader 😩
Myopic Loss Aversion, the More You Look the Worse it Gets 😨
Is the “Framing Effect” Influencing Your Investment Decisions? 👓
7 Surprising Mental Traps: Why Traders Make Bad Decisions 🔴
Selection Bias and Hindsight Bias in Charts and Trading Systems
How Overconfidence can Kill Your Trading 😑
Overconfidence. Stop being Overconfident when Trading! 😣
How to Trade with Conviction and Avoid the Perils of Overconfidence 👊
Overconfidence Bias and Illusion of Control 😑
Trade on a Hypothesis, Not Conclusions 👊
- 55✅ Don't Let the Markets Surprise You! http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/Discipline-trading.html ✅ Check Mark's Premium Course: https://price-action-trading.teachable.com/ ✅ Please like, subscribe & comment if you enjoyed - it helps a lot! The markets should never surprise you. You should always expect the unexpected, anything can happen in the markets and you will start…
- 47Logical Fallacies: The Regression Fallacy and Representative Bias http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/strategies/strategies-tips.html PLEASE LIKE, SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE THIS VIDEO TO SUPPORT US. - The Fallacy Files Biases in Human Decision Making; Representative bias and regression fallacy. Two kinds of biases and fallacies to watch out for when trading and investing in general. Investor…
- 44Loss Aversion and Myopic Loss Aversion. http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/strategies/strategies-tips.html PLEASE LIKE, SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE THIS VIDEO TO SUPPORT US. Let's look at the effect of myopia and loss aversion on risk taking. Loss Aversion; The pain of loss is a stronger emotion than the joy of gain. People would rather not lose…
- 41Trading Plan 4: Choosing a timeframe. http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/course/technical-analysis.html PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE THIS VIDEO SO WE CAN DO MORE! What Time Frame Should I Trade? We've picked a market but the timeframe we are trading is also important and we need to make sure that our plan fits in with the…
- 40✅ Stop Forcing Trades http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/strategies/strategies-tips.html ✅ Check Mark's Premium Course: https://price-action-trading.teachable.com/ ✅ Please like, subscribe & comment if you enjoyed - it helps a lot! Warning Signs that You're Forcing a Trade. This is a bit of a nemisis for me and it keeps creeping up from time to time.…