MinerGate is a multicurrency mining pool with the easiest mining software, reliable 24/7 support service and helpful community at your disposal. Start mining now from your PC
● Taking Responsibility for Your Decisions and Actions http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/Discipline-trading.html
● Check Mark’s Premium Course: https://price-action-trading.teachable.com/
✔ Please like, subscribe & comment if you enjoyed – it helps a lot!
Lessons from Extreme Ownership. My notes of Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin and how it relates to trading. How USA Navy Seals Lead and Win.
Taking Responsibility for Your Decisions and Actions
Do you accept responsibility for your actions? Take ownership of your actions by taking responsibility. The idea of the book is that you’re taking ownership for all the decisions you make – this is related to the battlefield but also related to business. How does it work with trading? Taking charge and taking ownership of everything that happens to you as a trader.
Cause, Effect and Taking Responsibility – all in the mind
If you’re had a string of losers – it is not the market’s fault – it is your fault because you’ve traded incorrectly, you’ve not had the discipline or the strategy has simply performed poorly. This becomes almost freeing in a way. Trading is all about the mindset; focusing on the task at hand. We hate the pain of losing money so we tend not to execute stops.Traders who keep blaming their trading system or broker avoid taking responsibility and look for excuses instead of doing the work that is necessary to improve their trading.
Stop Meddling With Your Trading Strategy! 🤨
Trade Like a Professional Gambler: Find Your Edge, Manage Risk, and Win 🃏
Survival Game of Risk! ⚖️
5 Habits to Improve Trading Discipline 🖐️
Do You Have What It Takes To Be a Profitable Trader? 👊
3 Ways You Can Improve Your Trading Discipline 😣
The Road Less Travelled, Discipline Lessons for Traders 👍
Be Committed to Your Own Trading Success! 🙌
Take Responsibility for Your Trades! ✊
Extreme Ownership: Taking Responsibility to Improve 🎖️
Do the Things Other Traders Won’t Do! ✅
5 Trading Psychology Problems 😐
Trading Mistakes and Bad Habits to Avoid 🙄
How To Break Bad Trading Habits ☝
- 58✅ These 5 Things Really Test Your Trading Discipline! http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/Discipline-trading.html ✅ Check Mark's Premium Course: https://price-action-trading.teachable.com/ ✅ Please like, subscribe & comment if you enjoyed - it helps a lot! These 5 things really test your trading discipline. These are annoying things that really test you and your trading discipline.…
- 50✅ Stop Forcing Trades http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/strategies/strategies-tips.html ✅ Check Mark's Premium Course: https://price-action-trading.teachable.com/ ✅ Please like, subscribe & comment if you enjoyed - it helps a lot! Warning Signs that You're Forcing a Trade. This is a bit of a nemisis for me and it keeps creeping up from time to time.…
- 46● Why do many daytraders fail? http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/Lose-money.html ● Check Mark's Premium Course: https://price-action-trading.teachable.com/ ✔ Please like the video and comment if you enjoyed - it helps a lot! Why do many daytraders fail? http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/Lose-money.html Many people get into trading just as another endeavour or thinking they can make money fast…
- 36Easy and intuitive for beginners, and powerful enough for advanced chartists – TradingView has all charting tools you need to share and view trading ideas. Real-time data and browser-based charts let you do your research from anywhere, since there are no installations or complex setups. Just open TradingView on any…
- 35What motivates gambling behavior? Why is gambling addictive? Is your addiction to dopamine affecting your trading? You might have heard of dopamine; this is a opium-kind chemical that is released by our body under certain circumstances. A part of our brain reacts to this and dopamine is released when doing…