MinerGate is a multicurrency mining pool with the easiest mining software, reliable 24/7 support service and helpful community at your disposal. Start mining now from your PC
● How to make best use of earnings season http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/strategies/strategies-tips.html
● Check Mark’s Premium Course: https://price-action-trading.teachable.com/
✔ Please like, subscribe & comment if you enjoyed – it helps a lot!
When is earnings season? Do stocks drop before earnings? Why do stocks go down after good earnings? Why does earnings season matter? What is all the hype about earnings season? If you’re trading individual shares, earnings updates are going to be very important as this could lead to gaps. Earnings updates happen every quarter when companies are releasing earnings updates. Normally these happen in January/April/July/October.
What do traders actually look for?
– Bellwethers – the big boy stocks that everyone looks at, how are these faring?
– Estimated vs Real
How to Trade Stock Earnings Announcements / Post-Earnings Announcement Drift (PEAD!) ☝
Why do Shares Fall on Good Earnings? ☝️
Making Sense Of Market Anomalies 😵
Trading Big Product Updates from Technology Companies 🤖
How Interest Rates, GDP Growth, Earnings & Inflation Trends Affect Stock Prices ☝
More Related Videos
The Gap Lower on Earnings Trading Strategy for Day Traders ✅
Modern Earnings Gap Trading Strategy ✂️
- 38Blackstone's Joseph Zidle is warning investors earnings season could go awry.With almost half of S&P 500 companies reporting quarterly earnings so far, Zidle believes a lot could still go wrong. He lists an earnings setback as the most legitimate risk that would spark a correction. "We might see earnings growth…
- 38✅ These 5 Things Really Test Your Trading Discipline! http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/Discipline-trading.html ✅ Check Mark's Premium Course: https://price-action-trading.teachable.com/ ✅ Please like, subscribe & comment if you enjoyed - it helps a lot! These 5 things really test your trading discipline. These are annoying things that really test you and your trading discipline.…
- 38What motivates gambling behavior? Why is gambling addictive? Is your addiction to dopamine affecting your trading? You might have heard of dopamine; this is a opium-kind chemical that is released by our body under certain circumstances. A part of our brain reacts to this and dopamine is released when doing…